Jumat, 05 Februari 2010

You


It is you who cannot eat too much spicy food.

It is you who drive a car so calm and leisurely. I always feel safe and comfortable when I’m in your car.

It is you who could not say letter “R” in perfect articulation, maybe due to your tongue is too short..

It is you whose twin sister looks the same with you, especially with the big cheek.


It is you who have favorite colour “White”.

It is you who like dancing better than singing.

It is you who prefer perfume better than cologne, u likes bvlgari or CK.

It is you who like reading better than writing.

It is you who like listening better than talking, that’s why I like to talk to you about my problems and thought.

It is you who like Adidas better than Nike.

It is you who wish to live in “Apartment” better than in a “House”.


It is you who makes my heart beating faster than usual.

It is you who make me don’t know what to say or what to do, because of I’m too nervous to see you around me.

It is you who knows how to make me smile with your jokes or other stories.

It was you who gave me a manager’s-strawberry-cheese-birthday-cake when I’m really starved that night.


It is you who know me better than others do.

It is you who understand me better than others do.

It is you who push me to follow my heart and ignore other’s opinion.

It is you who make me realize that I can reach my dream, only if I follow my heart.

It is you who always be the first person I talked about future plan, even though we only communicate each other through e-mail or MSN.


It is ME who adore you a LOT, but don't know how to say it to you

"I Hate You"

(Please also ready my previous post)

2 komentar:

  1. i think i knew this "you" :p
    GO PUBLIC nih sis? hahahaa

    BalasHapus
  2. haha, maksudnya Go public?
    dia juga ga bakalan baca, jd nyantai ajah =D
    suka mah suka ajah, masalah yg disebelah situ nanti aja dipikirinnya

    BalasHapus